Pioneer DM-40 K is a set of active monitor speakers that are ideal for any home set-up. These active monitors give you a rich, balanced sound ideal for DJs, sound production and general music listening.
A curved front reduces external diffraction as well as looking great in your home set-up.
High quality speaker technology
Pioneer has given the DM-40s some serious speaker technology from their own pro-audio brand TAD and the S-DJ X series of pro-DJ monitors, including a front-loaded bass reflex system to deliver a tight bass kick. DM-40K - 4-inch fiberglass woofers output bass from the front, and the bass channels feature grooves to reduce air friction & ndash; so you'll feel tight, punchy bass even if you put the speakers close to the wall.
Soft dome tweeters with DECO convex diffusers produce a 3D stereo sound and a wide sweet spot. You'll enjoy a clear and energetic sound whether you're sitting to produce, standing to DJ or listening to tracks from your smartphone. Treble and bass are carefully positioned to eliminate crossovers and ensure a balanced response across frequencies, while a class-AB amplifier ensures perfect clarity with low distortion and no loss of quality.
Pioneer The DM-40 Ks provide a choice of inputs, including RCA and stereo mini-plugs, allowing you to easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production set. There's also a headphone output and an easy-access volume control dial on the front panel.
|Impedance (ohm)||10 k & Omega|
|Remote control included||No|
- Type: 2-way bass-reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
- Subwoofer: 4-inch fiberglass woofer
- Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W/4 & Omega; class AB
- Right channel: 21 W/4 & Omega; class AB
- Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1
- Output ports: Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 k & Omega;
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
- Maximum external dimensions:
- Left channel: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D)
- Right channel: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
- - Weight:
- Left channel: 2.7 kg
- Right channel: 2,2 kg
- Included: Power cord, speaker cable (for LCh/RCh connection), user manual