If you have purchased an item that you wish to return, please do the following (this only applies to private clients):
|1) Download and print
our return form.
|2) Fill it in.||3) Pack the goods and
enclose the return form.
|4) Send the package to us.|
Please use the following return address:
Norddigesvej 4 - Port 6
Please note that you are responsible for covering the shipping costs when returning a product to us and that it is not possible to send us the goods COD.
Since you are responsible for the goods until we receive them, we encourage you to keep your track and trace number from the carrier.
Terms and conditions for return
We only accept products returned in their original packaging, only within 30 days from the date of purchase and only if the included software is not enabled.
When we receive the returned products, they must always be in the same condition as when we shipped them so that we can sell them. Therefore we kindly ask you to make sure that the item is properly wrapped.
Please include the return form and a copy of the order confirmation when returning the product to us.
We make the refund with the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless we have explicitly agreed otherwise. If you paid with credit card, we will transfer the money back to the same card.
We can withhold the payment until we have received the returned item from you (unless you have submitted documentation for returning it). We refund the amount that you paid for the goods as soon as possible.
Please note that we always check goods returned to us, and you might lose your payment in part or in full. This happens if a product has been damaged or its value has been reduced. Among other things this could be the case for one of the following reasons:
- you have used the product.
- it has been damaged while you were in charge of it.
- you have handled the item in another way than necessary to determine the nature and characteristics of it.
- you have not followed the restrictions on the right of cancellation due to sealing of the product.
- you have activated the software, licences etc.
- the packaging, that is also considered a part of the product, is damaged or one can tell that is has been opened or tampered with.
- you have already explicitly requested and agreed on specific emergency repair or maintenance work.
- you have received a product that may be expected to deteriorate or outdate quickly.