RØDE Procaster XLR Vocal Microphone
- The Procaster is a dynamic microphone with incredibly clear voice reproduction. As it is a dynamic microphone, it picks up sound primarily close to and in front of the microphone, making it ideal for rooms that are not acoustically treated or where there is unwanted background noise.
- Kidney characteristics, which means you won't pick up distracting background noise from your surroundings.
- RØDE The Procaster has a high output, and a built-in pop filter that picks up p sounds from speech.
- As the Procaster is moulded in a metal chassis, the product has a long life.
- Register your RØDE Procaster online and get a 10 year warranty from RØDE.
- Included in the package: RØDE Procaster, storage bag and microphone holder (not shockmount).
- NOTE: XLR microphone - requires audio interface/external sound card for connection to computer.
|Frequency Range||75Hz ~ 18,000Hz|
|Output Connection||3 pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) and Pin 1 (ground)|
|Sensitivity||-56dB ±2dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (1.6mV/Pa @ 94dB SPL)|
|Dimensions||Length - 214mm (8.425")
Diameter - 53mm (2.086")