AKG C411 L High-Performance Miniature Condenser Vibration Pickup for acoustic guitar and other string instruments on stage and in the studio
- The C411 is a miniature vibration pickup for acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin and most other string instruments.
- Its integrated condenser capsule will reproduce the sound of the instrument clearly and without coloration.
- The C411 ultralight pickup (18g/0.6oz) can be easily attached on or near the bridge with the included nonmarking, solvent-free adhesive pad without changing the balance of the instrument.
- The C411 is available in two versions.
- The C411 PP features a MPAV standard XLR connector while the C411 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body-pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- Condenser transducer in sealed enclosure for clear and uncolored sound
- Ultralight vibration pickup does not change the balance of the instrument
|POLAR PATTERNS|| |
|POWERING INTERFACE|| |
|AUDIO OUTPUT|| |
|DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT|| |