AKG C214 Professional Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone for recording of lead vocals and solo instruments in studio and on stage
- The C214 large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been designed as a cost-effective alternative to the high-end C414 family.
- Like the C414, the C214 offers a supreme one-inch capsule on an integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise.
- A switchable 20dB attenuation pad allows recording of loud sources of up to 156dB SPL.
- A switchable bass-cut filter allows close-up recording with almost no proximity effect.
- The C214 captures sound by combining one capsule of the legendary C414 dual-capsule system and the patented AKG Back-Plate Technology, resulting in an outstanding performance close to the famous C414 XLII.
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Roadworthy design all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
|POLAR PATTERNS|| |
|POWERING INTERFACE|| |
|AUDIO OUTPUT|| |
|DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT|| |